When ordering an engine or crankshaft ( any core item requring an exchange) outside of the US,
you must present us with the core exchange first (your old part). The SBT Core Exchange requirements are : Core Description
All freight, taxes, VAT and duties are the responsibility of the customer.
We recommend FedEx (800) Go-FedEx or FedEx.com for shipments from your location.
For a quote of charges on any shipment outside the US please provide SBT with the following:
- Complete Address for delivery including postal code
- Year, Make and Model of Ski
- Parts Requested
Email: International Sales
SBT will charge additional fees for damaged aluminum, missing parts or aftermarket parts. Once we have received both the core parts and the
payment in full, the order can be released for shipping.
Send your exchange part (core) to:
1401 N Myrtle Ave
Clearwater, FL, USA 33755
Once received at SBT:
- FedEx is the carrier of choice by SBT for all International sales - they resolve most export/import paperwork issues.
- If you choose to use a freight forwarder, SBT should be listed as the consignee and Aj Arango is the notify party. Please contact SBT for this type of shipment.
- If you choose to use your own customs agent, you are responsible for all documentation and customs paperwork. SBT will NOT sign as the importer.
- All consignments must arrive at our facility charge free.
- All liability for payment of brokerage, transport and any ancillary services is the responsibility of the customer.
- SBT will fax or e-mail your invoice to you.
- All core items outside of the US are paid via wire transfer US dollars bank.
- Upon confirmation on receipt of funds, SBT will release the order for shipment.
Interested in becoming a Dealer for SBT? Please complete and return the SBT International Dealer Agreement, Download here: SBT International Dealer Agreement