??? 951 Di

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ??? 951 Di

CALLED to get a rebuilt 951di last week and was told that this is a core rebuild and i had to ship it in to sbt did that.was told 4-5 day turn around THATS FAST.
    sbt called late last week and said it was done and charged me for a rebuilt. shipped that same day I received new motor Tue. of this week best service ever but i was also charged for shipping back to me $90.00 this charge was out of the blue no one ever said anything about me paying to get it back. As you well know i can not back charge the costumer for this. and now i must eat this charge. If this is the case this info must be printed in the book and made clear to all who order from now on. Ihope this is just a goof and we can take care of this in a timely maner.

THANK YOU FOR THE FINEST SUPPORT AND THE BEST SEVICE ANYWHERE.

BRAD

Re: ??? 951 Di

Brad,
    I was concerned about this so I pulled your file. All purchases from SBT require that the customer pay round trip shipping and handling when a core is involved. The total charge was verified with your brother Jeff according to our paperwork. Shipping charges did go up this year, the first increase we have implemented since the inception of the company. SBT engine weights and shipping charges are listed on our front page in a link found in the technical section. The 951DI motor is 85 lbs.

I apologize if there was any miscommunication, but the shipping and handling charges have always been the responsibity of the customer and it appears that your brother verified the charges. Sorry for any confusion. Additionally, this was the first engine since the new rates went into effect. Maybe the jump in freight was more of a surprise. Call me if you'd like to discuss it further.

Here's the link to the Engine Shipping Table:
    http://www.sbtontheweb.com/pdfs/shippingrates.pdf

Jen Patterson

Comment

Working...
    X