Shipping Vs Pickup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shipping Vs Pickup

I have a few questions about shipping I have not been able to figure out by reading...

1) The shipping charge ($65 in FL) is that shipping to me or does that cover a prepaid shipping label for the return as well?

2) I will need two engines (1200 non-pv) for my Exciter 270. Is there any combined or discounted shipping for both at the same time?

3) Is pickup an option? Might be much more cost effective to take the 3 hr drive your way.

Thanks for the help.

Re: Shipping Vs Pickup

I make the drive and i am in Lakeland, While you are take a tour and experience the WOW factor and you can get the other parts you would forget lol. pull your pumps check the impellers,carb kits, fuel line while you are in the showroom you will think of something. I always do.
    94 gtx, 96XP, 97XP,04 GTC SC,05 RXT & RXP

Comment

The shipping charge mentioned is 1 way per motor so you would double the cost. We do not discount on combined purchases, and pick up is always an option. I recommend calling the sales team and discussing your options with them.
      Ericka Buczkowski
      SBT

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky 1 View Post
        I make the drive and i am in Lakeland, While you are take a tour and experience the WOW factor and you can get the other parts you would forget lol. pull your pumps check the impellers,carb kits, fuel line while you are in the showroom you will think of something. I always do.
        when do they do the tours that might be a sight to see

Comment

We can bring you through the factory between 9 and 4, wear closed toe shoes, no flip flops allowed.
          SBT Tech Support is here to help with your problems.
          We try to answer each question quickly and accurately.
          Please do not use Private Messaging for Tech Support, use the forums.

Comment

Working...
          X