My experience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My experience

I would like to thank the people of SBT. I have been in the "small engine" field for over ten years and have dealt with a lot of companies which state a commitment to thier customers and fail miserably when it is time to shine. I am an instructor at Madison Area Tech College in the Motorcycle, Marine, and Outdoor Power Technician Training course and I was so impressed with your web site, professionalism and commitment to quality, that I have promoted your company to, shown the website (with rotary valve in motion)to and talked about your company many times since I first was told about it. I ordered an engine from you and received today (9-19-01), and will give my students the use of your helpful instructions to aid them in removing, boxing the old engine, and reinstalling the new with the bolt on parts needed to get the Sea Doo XP back on the water.
    IN CLOSING: I again thank you for your quick service, expert care, and assistance in making a bad engine failure become a learning experience for many. I hope that my students will use your services and gain even more knowledge in what REAL service is. Sincerely!

[ September 19, 2001: Message edited by: Bryan Glynn ]</p>
Working...
X