Awsome -- Sbt Family

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awsome -- Sbt Family

I was a nooob to the ski thing about a year ago and since then have rebuilt 6 ski's all of them seadoo's with the exception of one kawasaki. I was advised to get in contact with this "SBT" from a friend on my job, so I did. My first encounter was with Terresa (hope I spelled your name right T), she was and still is awsome, she answered all of my questions and even when I called back many times with some of the same questions (not understood) she still treated me with itegrity :) . Well not to forget the rest of the family Steve, who I met for the first time when I went to Clearwater to pick up a couple of cranks and an engine, he was very friendly and accomodating.
    Since I was there I decided to take the tour through the shop (the bomb!) with Bill who explained to me the whole process of rebuilding --AWSOME--. Much props to Julie,steph and the rest of the crew and last but WAY not the least Mike,Phil and Brian the answer guys who never get tired of me calling and asking questions. YOU GUYS ARE AWSOME KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

" WITH MUCH LOVE HOWARD":)
Working...
X