my new sbt 787

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my new sbt 787

well, here we go, bought a 787 rfi motor from u guys on 3/26, actually picked up from J C Repair of Brandon 3/28/2012, man, did it look real nice, packaged up like you wont believe, (sealed box), installed it, drained oil tank and cleaned it, replaced with brp "yellow jug" full synthetic oil, bled pump, and tested pump output at rotary nozzles, (as per factory manual), bled out main oil feed, then installed vent line on other side, put on all accesories, grounded plug wires , cranked over 10 seconds, waited, cranked over 10 seconds, waited, and 10 seconds, then put plug wires on, cranked and vrrrrooooom, lol. motor started right up, checked for leaks, (none) , waited till this weekend and yesterday, put in water, and motor runs real nice, sorta just babying it right now, ran like 10 minutes, checked everything, another 10 did the same, periodically off and on all day, motor seems real nice, put maybe an hour or hour and a half on it, come home, washed, flushed and waxed.... guess it will be ok, i know that i found the problem from the previous engine, (it was the rear 90 degree fitting) on the very end of the exhaust, (it was completly blocked up),
    now, i know the cooling system is completely free of debris, and all parts of ski, cooling, lubrication, fuel, and timing, are all working as designed -- will let u guys know if there is any problems in the future -- thnks again to J C repair of Brandon, Jose set my timing up whith a degree wheel for me, and as usual, everyone there is always real nice, pleasure to do business with those guys and SBT -- .................................

Click image for larger version

Name:	367.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	1.98 MB
ID:	256455

Re: my new sbt 787

We appreciate the feedback and kudos to JC Repair. We are here for all of your PWC needs.
    Ericka Buczkowski
    SBT

Comment

Re: my new sbt 787

after we straightened out fuel injector problem, motor is still going strong, 1 1/2 years now, and we ride year round, most every weekend, run nothing but xps full synthetic oil ....tell tom griz said hey !!!

Comment

Working...
      X