X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 97 GP1200 & 98 GSXL on dual Trl F.S.

Jet Ski’s For Sale:

I must sell my 2 jet skis:

(1) 1997 Yamaha GP1200 (50-55 MPH top speed)
    Excellent machine, has run flawless for me, never a problem. 128 hours on hull and engine. All stock motor, sponsons, etc. The sponsons are adjustable on this model. This is an adult owned and ridden machine, I am the second owner, the first was a local attorney. It has been professionally maintained. This has been a fresh water ski.

Nada/KBB value 3815.00

(1) 1998 Sea Doo GSX Limited (60-65 MPH top speed)
    This machine has the silver 951 motor in it. It is a rocket on the water. 140 hours on the hull, NEW SBT motor installed, 0 hours on the motor. You will need to break the motor in. The motor will be warranted by SBT for a year. All stock except for the SBT motor. This has been an adult owned and ridden machine, I am the second owner, and the first was a local Optometrist. It has been professionally maintained. This has been a fresh water ski with me. The former owner had very little salt water use.

Nada/KBB value 4000.00

(1) Performance dual ski trailer in like new condition.
    Nada/KBB value 500.00

Total package value is 8315.00

Both skis are excellent machines, very fun to ride and explore the local lakes on.

I’m selling the skis because we want to buy a Pontoon boat.

I'm asking 6500.00 OBO.

I will consider selling each ski individually but you will need to provide me a single trailer if you want my dual trailer. The single trailer will have to be in good to like new condition.

These wont last long, especially with interest rates being so low.

View photos of the ski's

Contact Michael Woods
    tpd211@comcast.net

[ November 11, 2003, 05:30 AM: Message edited by: Trigger_Man ]
Working...
X