1986 KAWASAKI X-2 JETSKI FOR SALE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1986 KAWASAKI X-2 JETSKI FOR SALE

PWC, structurally for the most part is ok. There is a small crack located in the front of the watercraft underneath the bow area, nothing serious and can be repaired very easily. The engine needs only a top end rebuild job done the crankshaft is ok. The watercraft needs the following items to make a complete functional/operating pwc again; pwc needs the complete electrical system less the flywheel and a stator assembly, the driveshaft is needed and coupler, and the starter motor for the engine is also, needed. the hull is a 1989 model hull. The watercraft does have some hi-performance parts; such as a stainless steel Skat-Trak impeller, PJS jet pump nozzle and a PJS jet pump steering nozzle with a uniform vane, the steering is aftermarket possibly a U.M.I. or better, Rethal handle bars, U.M.I. trigger throttle, fuel primer, and an aftermarket hi-rise custom seat. Overall the ski is pretty-nice. I have alot more money invested in this project, but I'm willing to sacrafice this project for $500.00 CASH...

If interested please contact Ned at: GaMarineSvcs@Yahoo.com
Working...
X