96 Xp new motor lot of addons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 96 Xp new motor lot of addons

Hi I got a 1996 sea doo xp current 05 reg. All papperwork is good. I just bought a new rebuilt SBT motor never been started yet it got buckshot carbs a factory race pipe in the front grey box it has some msd unit in it I when I bought it last year he gave me some miller head I havent put it on he said that I would have to run race gas if I did, ill throw that in as well. He had a lot of money tied up in this ski comes with a yellow trailer, the trailer is rusty but it works fine I riveted some reinforcements on it and it is still very strong. The ski I can not get it to start im going to give up on it and get a jet boat those are much easyer for me to work on. The problem with the ski is that I put the key in and I get no power I got a brand new SBT starter just bought a factory siliond from sea doo dealer. there was a microtouch rev controller I took it out and in the back electric box there are wires cut probally a easy fix or if you want the ski you can buy a new electric box off ebay for cheap and have a nice running ski. You must have the motor aligned and broken in right this has yet to be done with the new motor. I dont know much about skis but it has a u.n.i. racing handlebar set up and the vts is done by a hand squeez lever the jet unit was working perfice in great shape. the ski is a clean yellow color has been in the garage also got a racing seat cover in great shape on it as well, really cool ski just needs that wiring fixed and broken in. Take it all off my hands for $3,300 bucks I can tow it to your house if you dont live too far. Im located in the North Hollywood area in Califorina
Working...
X