(((FUEL PUMP))) 1995 sl750

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (((FUEL PUMP))) 1995 sl750

i move the fuel pump to the back of the motor and made a bracket for it. What i wont to know is or should i have this low to the bottom of the hull or should i have this on top of the motor???
    .....Thanks for anyone that can help me on this...Kevin

Re: (((FUEL PUMP))) 1995 sl750

If 3 output MIkuni pump, mount as low as possible in the hull. I put mine on the RH bulkhead in front of the battery/electrical box.

If it is the SBT add on, search in their tech section.There are pics.

Comment

Originally posted by dierdorf
      If 3 output MIkuni pump, mount as low as possible in the hull. I put mine on the RH bulkhead in front of the battery/electrical box.

If it is the SBT add on, search in their tech section.There are pics.
      thanks so much thats what i thought....i have it up high right now..... will this make it run rught???? thanks..Kevin

Comment

You bet it will make it run properly. Be sure the restrictor is in the return line going to the tank also.That's what I had to do to mine after mountinh the 3 output in the OEM location.

It would run on the trailer, but not in the water.

Comment

You bet it will make it run properly. Be sure the restrictor is in the return line going to the tank also.That's what I had to do to mine after mountinh the 3 output in the OEM location.

It would run on the trailer, but not in the water.
          Sweet ....i took this out this weekend and it has been running ok but i feel it could be running better.....and about the restructure.. i found out were it was just by replacing the lines...just got lucky on that......one more thing that you may be able to help me out on.... the fule sender on the Multifunction display keeps reading on (e) i have over a hafe a tank in it and i dont know why or were to start on this could it be in the tank...thanks for your help...(o) one more thing you got a pic. were yours is @ on your ski just thought i ask... Kevin

Comment

Mount it in front of the battery/electrical box on the right hand fiberglas web, as low as possible.

You need to replace the fuel float . See www.partsland.com for your model.
            The Float part number is 2872860, about $24.00.

Comment

Mount it in front of the battery/electrical box on the right hand fiberglas web, as low as possible.

You need to replace the fuel float . See www.partsland.com for your model.
              The Float part number is 2872860, about $24.00.
              ok thanks so much for your help ...Kevin

Comment

Working...
              X