Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need help carbs 657x polished intake r&d power plenum flame arrestors jetting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help carbs 657x polished intake r&d power plenum flame arrestors jetting?

I just bought a mint 94 xp and rebuilt the top end 1.00 mm over wsm platinum piston kit. I noticed the intakes on the cases are polished or maybe even ported and polished. The ski also came with a dual carb r&d pro flow flame arrestor. The ski is so nice and clean it's unreal. Also has msd plug wires and caps, brand new solas impeller and wear ring, r&d scoop inake grate, ride plate extension and westcoast steering nozzule. It also came with an extra set of carbs which i'm guessing are the originals and the other carbs came with the r&d flame arrestor.
    I bought it blown up. Both cylinders are very nice. 1 piston is like newish with no damage and the other is chipped off with some of the rings missing on the top of the exhaust side and the top basically sandblasted. The pistons show they were getting enough oil.
    Just to be safe where should the carbs be as far as jetting? Popoff? The lows were at 2-1/2 turns out and the highs were 0. I fix and rebuild about 3 skis a year and put them all back to stock which can't quite be done with this animal. Any help would be much appreciated.
Working...
X