Upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upgrade

I Have A 96 Waveraider 701 Single Carb In Like New Shape With 155 Psi Compression In Both And A 96 Spx 720 In Almost As Good Condition With 150 Psi In Both . My Question Is Which One Do I Sell To Upgrade To A Bigger Machine .i Want To Keep The One That Will Give Me The Least Amount Of Problems And Is Just The Best One To Keep. Thanks For Any Advice.

Re: Upgrade

Moving to Yamaha
    SBT Tech Support is here to help with your problems.
    We try to answer each question quickly and accurately.
    Please do not use Private Messaging for Tech Support, use the forums.

Comment

ATOM, Sell the SPX. How much you want for it :)
      98 Seadoo XP L, 04 Seadoo RXP, 96 Seadoo HX HTTP://community.webshots.com/album/109056464fXgNkM

Comment

Its Listed On Ebay 96 Spx, As Much As I Can Get

Comment

Wow! That ski really is in great shape. And I like the photo of your little boy. Very cute.
          "Helping you make smart choices about your money - so you can live a better life."

Comment

umm uncle buck??? Im worried about that last response. Is that why you call yourself "Uncle Buck"?

ATOM. You got that ski listed in Newsday?
            98 Seadoo XP L, 04 Seadoo RXP, 96 Seadoo HX HTTP://community.webshots.com/album/109056464fXgNkM

Comment

HAHAHAHHHHAHHAHHA...but seriously, Uncle Buck, regardless of his personal life, offers a good deal of assistance and knowledge to the forum.

Comment

It's a pity that anyone on this forum would try to twist a compliment on a man's family into some sick, perverted thought.

To "dontcare4urshyt": If you were abused as a child or have latent pedophiliac tendencies, get professional help.
                Last edited by uncle-buck; 03-04-2005, 10:36 PM. Reason: correct grammar
                "Helping you make smart choices about your money - so you can live a better life."

Comment

Working...
                X