1987 wavejammer 500 problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1987 wavejammer 500 problems

I have a 1987 wavejammer 500 that i bought from a freind last year. He had it serviced and running in the summer of 2005 then it was winterized at sat in his garage for a while. I bought it and took it out on the lake.. Straight from the get go it was not running well. Coughing and not accelerating much, i could bareley get it planing. Then i replaced the spark plugs ran it in the back yard with the snorkle and took it out to the lake again. It ran very well for about 2 hours. then i dumped it and it would not start. This was last summer in it hasnt started since.

I would like to know if anyone has some information that might help me get it up and running again???

I think it is also leaking water into the engine compartment. I fixed the seal on the engine cover but its still comeing in somewhere..?

Anyone with any information at all would be greatly appreciated. I want to ride is, but i dont have loads of cash to take it somewhere to get fixed. Furthermore i dont know where i could take it in my town.

cheers!!

steve:beer
Working...
X