2005 aquatrax water inlet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2005 aquatrax water inlet

another problem child was brought in. Why do I attract these? a 2005 Honda turbo aquatrax F12X came in with no seat nor side panels. charming! I am the "subcontractor" of sorts, so the complaint was a leaking exhaust manifold. they wanted to weld the manifold. I removed it and noticed that the water inlet in the front (there is a similar one on top) was also cracked. three months later, they bring the manifold back but not the inlet!??!!? they have lost it. I cannot really determine from various dealer websites (they all use the same programs) which system I have. one model has an extra inlet in the front of the inlet and the other one just has the one in the side. I cannot remember from three months. I can buy one that is solid in front and just drill and tap another inlet if I need to. 3 months has served to make me forget most of this, but I was wondering if anyone knew which inlet this model uses? again , this is the one on the lower front of the exhaust manifold. I know that I can count the water lines, but was hoping for an answer to keep me from pulling my thinning hair looking for a water line that does not exist. plus, I am suffering from one of the worst colds in my life and I am seeing double and sometimes triple anyway.

Re: 2005 aquatrax water inlet

We don't do a ton of work on the honda skis, Best thing to do is go by the yrs of the ski and search the model on one of the on line parts finders.
    SBT Tech Support is here to help with your problems.
    We try to answer each question quickly and accurately.
    Please do not use Private Messaging for Tech Support, use the forums.

Comment

Working...
    X