gage says maint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gage says maint

i took my GSXL out today when i put the key in and cranked the ski it said "MAINT" on the gage..i just put new spart plugs, new oil and it was slam full of gas....what else could it be...the ski ran perfect.
    SeaDoo GSX Limted 1998

Seadoo XP 1996

Seadoo XP 1994 Twin Carb

Re: gage says maint

The ski is telling you to take it to your dealer for a maintenance time. I know the counter can be reset, but I dont remember. SeaDoos work off of an hour schedule for maintenance and that is what it is telling you.

Bill

Comment

Mine just turned 150 hours over the weekend, and it started flashing MAINT 10 times every time you start the engine. I figured that's what it was since it just hit 150 hrs. How can you reset the instrument panel? The ski ran normal for me as well.

Comment

Look at the bottom of the screen, you have your answers already in other threads.
        SBT Tech Support is here to help with your problems.
        We try to answer each question quickly and accurately.
        Please do not use Private Messaging for Tech Support, use the forums.

Comment

With the "maint" flashing, hold the set button for about 3 seconds until the "maint" guits flashing. Release the button and you are ready to go for the next 25 hours.
          Do not forget to actually do the maintence.
          Bill O'Neal <br>
          WCM
          <a href="http://www.watercraftmagic.com"

Comment

ok good i was hoping it wasnt anything bad lol my luck is that it would have been bad, but i just didnt understand why lol
            SeaDoo GSX Limted 1998

Seadoo XP 1996

Seadoo XP 1994 Twin Carb

Comment

Working...
            X