Welcome!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome!

Welcome to the SBT Forums. Yes, these are very new, and yes, I am still working on the details. Feel free to post for now, and everything will be ironed out very shortly!

Nice work I like the forum, The webpage is cool hope everything works out for you guys

Comment

great pictures and info on engine removal

Comment

Thank you very much! I'm working hard on those!

Apparently someone at the Indianapolis boat show thought they were pretty nifty too...so much so that they stole the displays from our booth! That's ok - I find it very complementary...and funny, considering they are free to download :D

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bryan Glynn - SBT Webmaster:
          Welcome to the SBT Forums. Yes, these are very new, and yes, I am still working on the details. Feel free to post for now, and everything will be ironed out very shortly!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

Hey Bryan, just wanted to thank you for all of the help and time that you put into this. It really makes the sport that much more fun. I was just telling my wife how I dont understand how you find the time to reply to all of our goofy questions and build the nations best engines all at once! Keep up the great work...we are all behind you.

Comment

Me? Manual Labor?

Seriously - thank you very much, and I hope you enjoy the site!

Comment

Looks Great! I love the technical Area!

Comment

Working...
                X