impeller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• impeller

I have a 1996 Tigershark Daytona. I need to replace impeller. How are the nu-jets for durability as I can not find after market other than them. Factory is stainless steel and supposedly 15-22 degrees. How difficult is replacement and any hidden nightmares to look out for?

I have never been impressed with Nu-Jet impellers, compared to Solas or Skat-Trak. While Skat-Trak does not show on their site that they have one for your craft, they may if you give them a call. Another option is the Solas line, which I personally prefer on my craft. You can match your level of mods with thier chart for the correct impeller choice at http://www.solas.com/new_products.html#TIGERSHARK

Another option would be to send your stock impeller into Dave at Impros for repitching and reconditioning. I have used him for props on serveral occations and have never been disapointed. The prop will come back looking better than new. They can be reached at www.impros.com - the advantage there is it will cost you $40-$80 depending on the damage to your prob, in comparison to $150-$220 for a new one.

[ February 18, 2001: Message edited by: Bryan Glynn - SBT Webmaster ]

Comment

I have used NuJet impellers for quite sometime. They are pretty durable. Also, Nujet impellers don't come in your standard numbers like you are used to...They are more like 5.0 which is equal to a 13/19... As for doing your impeller, I am not too familiar with your model...sorry...hope some of the info helped....Peter :D

Comment

Working...
      X