1998 Tiger shark parts- ie.... water logged

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1998 Tiger shark parts- ie.... water logged

I have called around to find a pump shaft seal, the parts guy seem to not know what I am talking about. Could you tell me a good place to get parts and some more specific info to give them for the "pump shaft seal" I may need.
    Thanks!!!!!
    Suzo

I do not know of any online part sources for Tigershark still in buisness, nor any online microfiche to get you a part number.

Post your model and year and i can try to look up the part # for you in the service manauls in the morning, and at least then you can order it from your dealer, if they are being clueless.

Comment

Tigershark is termin it the 'floating bearing housing' - but i don't have a part # for you. If you want to show them the part, look in the hull - it's the black tube-like piece, that the driveshaft goes through right after the PTO coupler. Can't miss it.

Comment

The entire floating bearing assembly for a 98 is part # 0775-095 That includes all bearings and seals etc.

Comment

By the way, make sure to seal around outside of ride plate area as they tend to allow water to seep after a couple of years. I use RTV sealant and it holds easily all season. About 3 bucks at auto parts store. Always start with the little things on Tigersharks. It is usually something minor.

Comment

Brownsleisureworld.com has microfiche online for all (I think) Tigersharks and Arctic Cat snowmobiles. It can be a great help!!!!!!

Comment

Thanks for the info!
              http://www.brownsleisureworld.com/Parts/index.html

Comment

Working...
              X