learning all the time ,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• learning all the time ,

we have three tiger sharks and love them. we ride all the time hot or cold weather. two are 95 montegos and the third is a monte carlo 900. the 900 developed a hole in the block, guess which one i rode? the other two still run great but water doesn,t pump out like it used to. what pushes the thru the engine block, looks like the prop does and mabe they are worn and need replacing. anyone have a suggestion.

I'm not sure exactly what your question is...

Comment

There is an intake in rear by prop with a screen. That is where water enters to cool block. Check and see if you have an inline filter on cooling system inside hull as well and unscrew jar and clean that screen as well. I am guessing what you are asking. Reread your question you posted.

Comment

the screens are both clear and the in line filters are both clean. still one pumps a great stream of water and the other pumps about half as much. sorry about the vague questions. i am just learning how to use my childrens computer. thanks for your patience.

Comment

What are you gauging the flow by? Where are you looking at the water coming out?

Comment

the hole on the port side of the machine while we are running along.

Comment

That is the water bypass fitting. If the flow is weak or intermittant, you probably have a partial clog in one or more of your cooling lines, fittings or passages. Start by doing a flush (you do flush after every ride, right?) then remove each hose and blow in both directions looking for a clog.

Comment

Working...
              X