1994 tigershark barracuda

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1994 tigershark barracuda

Hello, this is my first jet ski and I do not know much about electrical components (Although I have some help) but I have been having a problem with my battery going dead, I have installed a new one just to rule out the battery. The regulator/rectifier assembley, (if it is the small box above the electrical module?) when the battery is installed, (without starting the engine) gets very hot and with a voltage regulator on the battery the charge falls very fast. I would greatly appreciate any info that anyone would have on how to find out a way to narrow the problem down to a few options before I buy any parts. Thank You

That would definitely be a dead rectifier - slap a new one in there! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

thanks for the tip, now a few other questions, where would be the best place to buy parts, is there a websit to download diagrams or instructions for repairs and do you know of anywhere that sells tigershark decals. thank you again for the tip.

Comment

Try www.brownsliesureworld.com

Comment

I should have the items you need off some salvage ski's i have. Send me a list and I will let you know how much. [img]smile.gif[/img]
          Providing mobile JetSki service to the Charlotte / Lake Wylie area.

Comment

Working...
          X