wiring diagram 94 Tigershark

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wiring diagram 94 Tigershark

I am in the process of ordering a new regulator and the wiring as is, enters the cover, I believe, to the CDI unit, I honestly am not sure exactly what I am getting into, but I hope someone has a wiring diagram or can tell me with specific instructions on how to wire this thing up.

Thanks again for all your help.....

Verry simple install. I can send a copy of the wireing diagram with the regulator. All you have to do is disconnect the battery, remove the 4 bolts holding the electrical box to the hull, remove the bolts holding the old regulator in place keeping track of the shims, mount the new regulator in its place useing the shims in the correct places, remove the screw holding the water tight fittings on the back of the electrical box, remove both front covers from the electrical box, unplug one wire at a time from the old regulator and connect the same color wire to the new one routing the cable in the same manner as the old one. put all covers and seals back in place and mount electrical box. You should then charge your battery and test it with the motor off @12.5vdc then start the motor and rev to 3000 rpm and check battery voltage again. It should be greater than previous readings. [img]/graemlins/winkanim.gif[/img]
    Providing mobile JetSki service to the Charlotte / Lake Wylie area.

Comment

Working...
    X