Oil?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oil?

OK, Heres the deal. I'm wondering what oil is recommended for a TS 1000L? I have been using the quicksilver multiuse oil for about a month. Seems to work allright but I wanted to check with you guys to see what you thought. I've seen oil for PWC use, but it mentions Rotax and such and I know I don't have one of those. I know theres a difference in synthetic and non synthetic and I'm not interested in getting into that argument. I just want an oil that will do the job and keep my investment safe and corrosion free. Thanks in advance.

Yours doesn't require anything special, just a good quality oil. I would not use Quicksilver. Try Penzoil, Yamalube, Klotz, Amsoil, etc.

Comment

I use Havoline TCW-lll in both of mine.

Comment

Does amsoil come in different weights or something, I've never bought any before. Also, would it be alright to use in my 1100R that I race??
        Triple L Racing<br />Novice Runabout 1200 Stock<br />Region 6, #713

Comment

Amsoil "AIO" is a good choice, avg price synthetic oil that should more than do what you need. Look here--Amsoil "AIO",,,Buy it by the case (4 gallon), so you have it ready to go, should run you approx $85?

[ August 13, 2002, 09:03 AM: Message edited by: CaptToyota ]
          ***1100 Venture***<br />OE head mod-- by Riva Yamaha<br />Wiseco (+ .5mm)<br />True-welded crank<br />Riva F/A+ Jet kit<br />Boyeson Power reeds<br />Riva 1100 CDI<br />NGK plugs- BR8HS<br />R&D Aqua-Vein<br />Solas 14-21 Super Camber//Impros<br />Riva rideplate<br />Amsoil "AIO" @ 50:1 pre-mix, currently KLOTZ Ski-Craft<br />MOBIL-1 grease in the pump<br />Sears Diehard<br /><br /> Dream-meter shows 65---- GPS says 54.2 mph best, 9/14/02 @ 850 ft elevation

Comment

Working...
          X