Broken In Using the Procedure on http://www.pwcamr.com/breakin.html
    Trailer with retractable 3rd wheel
    1 DESS Key
    1 Life vest
    1 Nylon Ladder (for easy boarding)
    1 Fire Extinguisher
    Tool Kit
    Manual
    About 18 quarts of Oil (Amsoil Synthetic) (that is the only oil that has been run though it)
    Remainder of Factory Warranty
    Located in Central IL
    Unit is Red and Black, Very sharp looking

Unit was broke in correctly to provide years of dependable fun. Doo was flushed after every ride. Only Run in fresh water. The ski does need the 10 hour maintenance ( about $70 at a dealer). Ski has never given me a bit of problems. Runs great with no signs of problems. I have had unit up to 70 mph on the Dream-O-Meter.

Normal little marks on the black bumpers from the dock, the usually little bumps. There is one place where the paint is chipped. (This was caused by a buddy dropping a tool on it) But easily fixable (a Dealer can do it easily) or can be left as is…spot is no bigger then a pea.

Paid $9800 for it including tax, delivery, trailer w/ 3rd wheel on 5/4/01, asking $7500 or best offer. Will deliver up to 60 miles. Or will meet someone half way if over 60 miles, Up to 300 miles total. Will ship to anywhere in the country but buyer must pay shipping.

I am selling the Ski because my wife has asked me to get out of the hobby and you know how wives are. (of course right after I buy a new ski)

Need more info? Email Jason@kahunaworld.com
Working...
X