92 Seadoo SP580 in TN. Picture in add

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 92 Seadoo SP580 in TN. Picture in add

This is a 1992 Seadoo SP 580. The motor was rebuilt by a Seadoo mechanic about 30hrs ago. I used Seadoo brand pistons,rings and gaskets. It has a PSI aftermarket exhaust,Coffman waterbox,modified head,single 44 carb with Westcoast intake,primer kit,Jetinetics lightweight flywheel,intake fan for more air,brand new tiny tach (the old one died)and a waterstrainer. The wear ring and pump housing was replaced 10 hrs ago and installed a new Skat-traks 13/18 impeller. It has a manual trim system off of a 95 HX (the SP's didn't come with trim). I installed racing handlebars,an XP hood with mirrors and a splashguard on the front. It has very aggresive sponsons for great corning. It turns on a dime. It has been switched over to premix for motor safety. This ski is very reliable and runs great. I have put alot of money and time in this ski. I have over $4500 in just the ski. I never ride it anymore and it takes up room in my garage. Oh yea it is garage kept. I have been an automotive painter for 11 years and had to paint my Seadoo. I used PPG purple prismatic(has metalic in it that glitters different colors)on the top with Harliquin flames(flip flop paint). This has been on the ski for about 3 years now. I trued the bottom for more speed and it is now black, it was light grey from the factory. This ski ran 38 mph stock now it runs right at 50 mph. It comes with a double trailer with lights, gas can rack and storage box on the front. I paid $600 for the trailer 3 years ago. Comes with one lifejacket and a couple of tiedowns. Feel free to ask me any questions you may have. Mcgoo69@bellsouth.net. $2000. I'm in middle TN.
    Need to sell!!

[ March 19, 2003, 11:36 AM: Message edited by: Seadoo92 ]
    MIKE

I still have this ski and would think about any offers. It's a good ski.
    MIKE

Comment

Working...
    X