2001 Polaris Virage TX - 6 month old - 12 hrs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2001 Polaris Virage TX - 6 month old - 12 hrs

I purchased a 2001 Polaris Virage TX new at the end of May 2002. I purchased a new trailer with it also. It's been meticulously broken it in, and I've always used Polaris Gold Synthetic oil and 92 octane fuel.

The ski is a 3-seater, although it looks like a big 2-seater to me. It has a 135-hp 1200cc 3-cylinder which is completely stock. It comes with the new trailer and custom-fit Polaris cover. Two adult medium vests are included also. The warranty runs through May 2003 and can be extended (I'm pretty sure of this).

I was very impressed with this ski - smooth, fast, maneuverable, and QUIET. It's been getting faster the more hours it's ridden, the max so far is 67 mph. It has a digital instrument cluster with a lock code to disable the engine.

Even though I live in Land O Lakes, FL, all the lakes are private. I have to go to Seminole to the lake (almost an hour), and it's a pain for me to tow with my small passenger vehicle. To be honest, I'd rather have a motorcycle.

I have nearly $7k in this ski, I'd like to get $6k out of it.

I took some pics and even a mpeg a few months ago when it was new - aside from 12 hours and a few scuffs it is in the same shape (plus cover). You can view them here. Also, some reviews of the ski here. And Polaris' own area for the 2001 Virage TX with specs, pictures, more.

[img]smile.gif[/img]

Kelly
Working...
X