Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1992 Sea Doo XP waverunner Watercraft sell

Vehicle Description

1992 Sea Doo Xp with trim and mirrors and tach. Engine will not turn over may be engine or jet pump. Do not know which one. I cannot spend any $ on this machine to find out and am selling as-is. Body in good shape with no big gouges or anything
    Vehicle Condition

body good but engine does not turn over

Terms of Sale:

The watercraft will be shipped directly to your adress using UPS services. I will pay the shipping. Price: 400 USD
    mail me for any other information at : aiach_daniel@lycos.com

Shipped by UPS ? Do you work for them ?
    Last time I checked, Next to air shipping, UPS was about the most expensive method of shipping a complete runabout. We use trucking companies at about 1/4 the cost of UPS.
    Bill O'Neal WCM
    <a href="http://www.watercraftmagic.com" target="_blank">www.watercraftmagic.com</a>

Comment

I am not actualy working at UPS but the company that i work for has some parnershiep with UPS services... so don`t worrie... it s an advantage for me. So , i resolve with the delivery for free. In conclusion the delivery is payd by me so you don`t have to pay for.

About the payment, i accept money in my account , and if you can`t use this methode feel free to send the money via Western Union.
      My location is Spain
      Let me know if you ppl are intrested in buying my watercraft.
      thanks

Comment

Hmmm, I'd be careful about this cause I have heard there are scams using western union to send money across the atlantic and never seeing the ski. Just a thought to keep in mind.
        96xper.
        Y si tu hablas espanol y comprendes lo que te estoy deciendo, dejame tu numero de telefono, tu nombre y donde vives en Espana. Yo voy a llamar ha mi primo y que vaya a ver tu barca.

Comment

I am closing this thread, as it is highly suspicious. This IP is in Romania, not Spain.
          SBT Tech Support is here to help with your problems.
          We try to answer each question quickly and accurately.
          Please do not use Private Messaging for Tech Support, use the forums.

Comment

where are you from and how much?

Comment

Working...
            X