Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1987 kawasaki x2 for sale

1987 kawasaki x2, x-2 650 for sale Rochester, NY

Runs great, had it out twice this year already. Compression checks 140-145 psi per cylinder. Oil injection removed so its pre-mix now( oil pumps are known to fail on these skis and they burn motor up when they fail) Has a new jetsport stainless prop that’s been used twice, Mariner aftermarket tailpipe (2nd part of expansion chamber, longer than stock) water bypass kit and flush kit installed. All new jet pump bearings and driveshaft bearings. PJS ride plate and a TR racing deep intake grate and finger throttle. Battery was new at the end of last year. Bottom was re-painted by previous owner, they must have used cheap paint as some areas are coming off, that would be the only real fault of this ski, other than that I would rate it a 9 out of 10 excluding the bottom paint. The bottom of the ski in in good shape, just normal wear for the year of it and the paint wear that I mentioned earlier, no gouges or cracks, ETC. The top side of the ski is in real nice shape paint and decals look great. Seat is faded a little but no tears or rips. I will have pictures of it by 5/15/03, I will be unavailable to answer question or e-mails on it from 5/21/03-5/28/03 I can answer any before and after that time though.

Price, $850/BO E-mail with any questions at topgas1820@yahoo.com or call 585-392-4550 and ask for cam.

I also have the 3 piece pontoon set for it available at a added cost or available separately to anyone who wants to buy them, they are also in nice shape.
Working...
X