Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 30th Anniversary Edition Kaw. Jet Ski 400 FOR SALE

GaMarineSvcs@Yahoo.com

ATTENTION: "ONLY VERY SERIOUS INQUIRES NEED APPLY, THANK YOU"!

"Guys, I have what started it all!" And is now for sale... Better hurry before I change my mind!

I have an all original vintage 1973 model Kawasaki Jet Ski 400. Per my conversation with Kawasaki Motors of America late last summer, I have number "488" of 500 units produced for the very first production year, for the new era known as "jet skiing". Two hundred units produced were considered "competition" boats or for a more competitive rider with it's unique "V-hull" design the remaining three hundred units were solely for the beginner. But then again, I guess everyone was considered "A NOVICE" that year! My 30th anniversary model Jet Ski is one of the two hundred "V-hull" type personal watercraft "ever" produced and is currently dismantled (in a box). But it is all there and for the most part an absolute cream puff, considering the age, it's in better shape then I am. When I purchased this "EXTREMELY" rare breed of vintage personal watercraft my intentions were, "I'LL NEVER... EVER SALE IT!" Now, due to the economy I'm forced to sale! I'm now accepting offers of $15k (US dollars) or best reasonable offer, if you would like to see some digital pictures please forward your request to GaMarineSvcs@Yahoo.com, Thank you.

[ December 23, 2003, 10:16 PM: Message edited by: GaMarineSvcs ]

35K ?

Is this a misprint??
    Bill O'Neal WCM
    <a href="http://www.watercraftmagic.com" target="_blank">www.watercraftmagic.com</a>

Comment

Working...
    X