R12X!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R12X!!!!!!!!!

I would first off like to thank BG for bringing up this section!!!

He along with many other forum members are in this to keep riders and racers informed! [img]smile.gif[/img]

The R12X is one hot boat! I have personally been involved in pwc's for about 10 years, but on the demo ride of this ski it performs as a stock boat!

Up until last season I was GPR loyal but have been given the chance to demo a few new boats. If 4 stroke is the way of the future... to all closed coursed racers..... check it out!

Handling on turns without mods is great, great bottom end and awesome midrange. Tops out on high really well, and very smooth transisition!

Get on one if you get a chance! [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Texas Team Yamaha<br />#519 Novice <br />Region 5<br /><br /><a href="http://texasteamyamaha.com" target="_blank">Texas Team Yamaha</a>

We had the plessure of meeting a game and fish officer this weekend on the water. They ride the new Honda Aquatrax 3 seater turbo. After he informed us (very nicely) that our 15 year old cannot solo on a ski in Arkansas now unless they take a safety course or are over they age of 17 and our 12 year old cannot ride with anyone under the age of 17, He demostrated the hole-shot on the new Honda. I must say I was impressed. I always thought the 4-strokes would be kidda doggy out of he hole. This thing shot out like a rocket and was doing 60 mph in about 50 yards! And this dude probally weighed 275 pds. I want one!!

Comment

Hey there!

Yes..... the Hondas are gonna make a difference on the water. They are crisp and clean coming out of the hole. I have been on a GPR for 4 years and never been on a ski as close as it.

I am sure they may have some handling issues that I discussed with a fellow racer last weekend. But I am sure the R12X will be the ski in the lead shortly!

[img]smile.gif[/img]
      Texas Team Yamaha<br />#519 Novice <br />Region 5<br /><br /><a href="http://texasteamyamaha.com" target="_blank">Texas Team Yamaha</a>

Comment

Working...
      X