SBT Jetski Engines, Parts & Accessories

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: r12x

You might have a good point on longevity. My turbo threw the #3 rod into the valve train at 135 hours. Honda has so far blamed it on the following: The aftermarket solas impeller; residual sand in the cooling jackets that made it overheat without shutting down on overtemp [and storing a code in the ecm]; scratches on the hull that made it look "abused". Its been over a month now with no repairs and no decision on the warranty.
    JR
    JR IN JAX

From
    a guy that uses Nitro

from what i saw, your motor did not throw a rod, but rather Dropped a Valve,. very common with stock valves.

Warranty will cover it.

Iíve seen a lot of this on OEM valves. First ever though for a Honda Ski.
    If i got to understand, Please don't bother to explain<br /><br /><a href="http://www.garrigans.com/topfuel/" target="_blank"></a>

From
    St.Petersburg, FL

Thumbs down Re: r12x

there are problems with the bearing on the pump unit, the seals on the engin cover are not sealing all the way. ( if you leave your boat in the the water over night and rains, it mite senk ) The last thing, when they first came out, the gas would stick wide open... ( THERE WAS A BIG RE-CALL AND STOP IN SELLING THEM AT THAT TIME ) I wouldn't buy one or would I take one for free....!!!!!!!!!
    JB

From
    easley s.c.

Default Re: r12x

srx800???are you sure your not an ex honda employee??

you sound very hateful towards honda and your facts are all @@@@ed up...
    2002 honda f12x (mine)<br />2002 honda f12x (hers)<br />2004 chevy siverado H/D duramax/allison<br /><br />see pics here of all my toys and activities..<br /><a href="http://community.webshots.com/user/ctoolman28y9" target="_blank">http://community.webshots.com/user/ctoolman28y9</a>

From
    St.Petersburg, FL

Arrow Re: r12x

NO, I have ever worked for Honda... I get all my info from talking to people who own different ski's.. I my self would love to ride one, but I haven't meet anyone that has offer to let me ride one. All my friends have Yamahas. Last, what I say about Hondas many be ture maybe false.. ( like I said," this is what people tell me." ) AND I KNOW, SOME PEOPLE LIE...!

PS

If I offended you your ski, I sorry. I don't want a Honda war... I hope this forum clears things up. Keep riding and be safe...
    JB

Thread Information