batteries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• batteries

Okay i think i fell really stupid i bought a battery at the dealership and put it in the 95 xp no charging or anything would this cause my batetry to go dead and cause my engine to shut off while riding and not restart im really lost on this whoel ski thing and am looking for any help possilbe. was i supposed to charge the battery before i put it in the xp and if i didnt would that be an indicator of why i got around 45 minutes of ride time before i ended up dead in the water today and thinking it is something else i knwo that my vts is bad in the middle of changing that but what else would cause me to go dead in the water after just gettign it out of the shop on friday

Re: batteries

Sounds like your ski's chargeing system is not working. Take it back and ask if the checked it after puting in the battery.
    Providing mobile JetSki service to the Charlotte / Lake Wylie area.

Comment

Yes running a new, uncharged battery certainly could kill it.
      SBT Tech Support is here to help with your problems.
      We try to answer each question quickly and accurately.
      Please do not use Private Messaging for Tech Support, use the forums.

Comment

since i have ran the battery down without charging it can i recharge it or do i have to buy a new battery ? hoping i can save myself 65 bucks you know

Comment

Wet batteries do not survive repeated discharge. You can try to recharge it
          but there is no gaurantee.
          SBT Tech Support is here to help with your problems.
          We try to answer each question quickly and accurately.
          Please do not use Private Messaging for Tech Support, use the forums.

Comment

thanks TS this was only one time as i just got the xp out of the shop for service and I bought the battery on June 29, 2004 and didnt know to tell the service guy that i had not charged it and so he didnt bother either well see i hope it works

Comment

Working...
            X