This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How do the Honda's rank?

First of all id like to say hey to all:beer ! and id like to jump in. i just got my Honda and havent got to ride it yet but i also am waiting for my drysuit to arrive:D . i have been riding 02 kawi 900sts since new. i cant remember having more fun. sold that this winter and replaced it with a 05 yam vx1100( havent got to ride it yet either) and added the honda last month. but before buying i did my home work. deciding on a honda wasnt an easy decision. but the way i saw it was honda is and has been very reliable in its automotive side and after all they build motors first then the vehicle around it. so moving to watercraft couldnt possibly be to far a jump not only that i read that they put several years of r/d before production. kinda like Microsoft developing soft ware. they are and have been a leader in there field. so moving to the video game market it couldnt be a far jump. and just like everything else there is someone that could F it up. bottom line is pwcs are machine that require common sense and attention. :emoticont ....sg777

2003 F12X AQUATRAX
    2005 YAMAHA VX 110 SPORT
    2005 KAW 750I BRUTE FORCE
    2006 HONDA TRX250 EX
    1998 HONDA TRX90 FOURTRAX
    2002 TOYO TUNDRA 4X4 EXT CAB
    K&NCOLD AIR INTAKE DUAL EXHAUST
    2002 TOYO AVALON XL (WIFES)
    1991 TOYO CELICA CONVRT (G/F)

Comment

Re: How do the Honda's rank?

The SBT Forums are for SBT Product related technical support. For all general PWC support/discussion, please post on www.pwctoday.com.

Thank you - SBT Mgt.
      Last edited by Technical Support; 02-22-2008, 10:34 AM.
      SBT Tech Support is here to help with your problems.
      We try to answer each question quickly and accurately.
      Please do not use Private Messaging for Tech Support, use the forums.

Comment

Working...
      X