1998 sea doo GSX limited in NJ $2500 obo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1998 sea doo GSX limited in NJ $2500 obo

Selling my 98 gsx limited with trailor, 2 life vests, brand new battery, intake grate

this is a nice ski, I removed all the purple from the ski. (can send pics) the motor was rebuilt and has about 4 hours on it since rebuild, I havent used the ski in 2 years due to back surgery.

I know I will get flamed for this but, I blew my friends brand new 02 gp1200 away, I am not saying the gp wouldnt have eventually caught me and passed me but I was so far ahead out of the hole to about 300 yards that there was no doubt who won the race..... plus this ski can do tail stands, You can't do that on a GP! Any gp1200 owners looking to start a fight, Im not interested, this is what happened and too bad you bought the wrong ski!

looking to get $2700 its located in hackensack nj please email me with any questions at billyg999@yahoo.com
    Last edited by teck; 09-08-2004, 04:26 PM. Reason: changed price

Re: 1998 sea doo GSX limited in NJ $2500 obo

changed price to $2700 due to all the emails i am getting asking "why so cheap"

Comment

You will get better responses by attatching pics, and one of the VIN tag on the back of the ski.
      SBT Tech Support is here to help with your problems.
      We try to answer each question quickly and accurately.
      Please do not use Private Messaging for Tech Support, use the forums.

Comment

Would you like to trade for a 2002 Polaris 325 Trail Boss ATV?
        1997.5 Seadoo GSX(the one nobody likes)

Comment

Working...
        X