bogging 2000 1200limited

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bogging 2000 1200limited

I have a 2000 1200 limited and the other day about a mile off shore I lost power. It never stalled and when shut down it starts right back up again. It runs smooth but is pretty much a constant bog. RPMS don't get up past around 6K in the water. And there was a smell... almost like a vacuum cleaner belt that was stuck, not all the time just when I shot the gas. I took it out of the water and ran it with the hose on it and the thing was just like it should be. Hit the gas and the rpms shot right up. Put her back in the water and same old story. I need some help here. It only has about 40 hours so it is still fresh............................................. ............................................

Hello... I just got into the machine and figured out the problem. LAst year I let a friend ride it and he ran over a tow rope...sucked in 24 feet! Anyway, I took it apart removed and found the module in the control box was gone from trying to start it. Blah blah blah the control box screws came out and the box dropped causing the #3 plug wire to break. Hence the no power. Should be all better by the end of tomorrow I hope.
    Last edited by zeebea; 08-03-2004, 07:25 PM.
Working...
X