99 Ultra 150 - good deal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 99 Ultra 150 - good deal?

A local guy wants to sell his 99 Ultra 150. Needs a new motor. It has less than 100 hours on it and includes the trailer, cover and a couple of life jackets. He wants $1000 for it all. Good deal or not?

Thanks,
    Tomo

Re: 99 Ultra 150 - good deal?

It's a steal, if the engine core is good - but you need to find out why it blew in the first place.
    SBT Tech Support is here to help with your problems.
    We try to answer each question quickly and accurately.
    Please do not use Private Messaging for Tech Support, use the forums.

Comment

Piston parts blew out a large hole in the bottom of the crankcase. Mangled the reed valve assembly as well. The other cylinders\pistons look fine. Not sure what caused it. Any ideas? I asked about type of spark plugs used but he said he never messed with things like that...always left it up to the dealer.

Comment

Sounds like a good deal to me! I have put in 2 SBT engines now. With no problems.
        Mr. Bill

Comment

Originally posted by Tomo
          A local guy wants to sell his 99 Ultra 150. Needs a new motor. It has less than 100 hours on it and includes the trailer, cover and a couple of life jackets. He wants $1000 for it all. Good deal or not?

Thanks,
          Tomo
          Hey if u are not interested in buying the ultra 150 let me know cuz im in desired need for parts for mine and my hull is damaged like to see if i can get mine in the water again.

Comment

Working...
          X