1989 Kawasaki 550 Stand Up $400.00

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1989 Kawasaki 550 Stand Up $400.00

I got a 1989 Kawasaki JS550 Standup for sale. Comes with trailer also. It's located in central florida. I'll travel up to 25 miles to meet for pickup. Ski is in perfect shape and has a few upgrades such as an impeller, jet worx ride plate, quick turn plate. Engine needs the cylinders and head replaced. Got a hole into the water duct from the previous owner prying on it with a screw driver. Just the housing of the cylinder though. Pistons and everything else on the motor are in working order. carb just rebuilt. fuel lines are new. Hull is in perfect condition and is plain white in color. No graphics except for registration numbers and two 5x5 vinyl stickers on the handle pole. Does need a throttle cable though. Trailer is manufactured by performance trailers and in great shape. lights all work. new tires. Everything I just mentioned I'm asking $400.00 for. Give me an email and make me an offer I can't refuse. My email is rangerpimp2001@aol.com. Or call my cell phone and leave a message and I will return the call. Thanks for your interests!
Working...
X