1988 Kawasaki 300 cc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1988 Kawasaki 300 cc

I am about to purchase a 1988 Kawasaki 300 cc stand up jet ski. I was wondering if anyone had some information on this ski. Are Parts easy to get a hold of? Do they run good? Reliability? Are the parts for it expensive? Just the basic stuff. I am getting is for $400.00 cash in working condition with brand new carb. Thanks

Re: 1988 Kawasaki 300 cc

Don't waste the $400. Performance sucks, parts are almost non-existant and it's a worthless ski in perfect condition. Spend a couple hundred more and get a working 550 if you want a bottom of the barrel stand-up.
    SBT Tech Support is here to help with your problems.
    We try to answer each question quickly and accurately.
    Please do not use Private Messaging for Tech Support, use the forums.

Comment

Re: 1988 Kawasaki 300 cc

There Are Still Some Parts Available For The 300. I Have Owned Several And They Are Great For People Starting Out On A Stand Up. But I Agree With Tech Support. There Are Plenty Of 550s Out There For A Little More. I Have Pick Up 4 This Year Alone For $500-$700 Each Running. If You Can Get The 300 For $300 Pick It Up. You Can Always Sell It Later For That Much.
      WATERCRAFT SERVICES. PROVIDING THE RESIDENTS OF HOUSTON AND SURROUNDING AREAS WITH QUALITY WORK ON THEIR PWC AT A FAIR PRICE.

Comment

Working...
      X