1996 Gsx $2500 with lots of upgrades & trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1996 Gsx $2500 with lots of upgrades & trailer

I have to sell my ski to pay of some school bills. I have a 1996 Gsx with a shorelander trailer, FP spec 1, Solas XO, r&d 85/87 nozzles, inventioneering intake grate, Prok flame arrestors, PPG carbs and milled head. It also has a different rev limiter but right now for the life of me I can't remember the name, its not MSD, its the other one lol.

The ski and trailer are in great shape the only thing it could use is maybe minor tuning to get an extra 100 rpms out of it, and the pad on the handle bars is faded. The ski runs great and has been well taken care of, it has a new battery as of last year. It is setup to run premix, and I have been running amsoil AIO in it and have a gallon of series 2000 racing oil I will throw in too. Also it comes with life vest. Haven't GPS'd the ski but it should be hitting high 50's or low 60's with these mods.

The ski is in Louisville, KY and the buyer would have to pic the ski up. I have pics I can send out on request, just email me at rjb@thepoint.com.

edit: I forgot also the proks have outwares on them, of course. Also the trailer is a shorelander trailer. Ski also has 50 hours on it.

Re: 1996 Gsx $2500 with lots of upgrades & trailer

This has the 800 motor in it.

Comment

Up^^

Comment

^^^^^^^^

Comment

Working...
        X