a slight tilt to the right.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a slight tilt to the right.

Just Curious I just bought a Honda F12 and love it!!! I noticed something that when I get on the ski and sitting I notice the ski is not perfectly level. the ski is lower on the right side by just about a 1/2 inch.. Is the engine or something a bit heavier on the right? (the way the engine is mounted etc) .I notice the little things so this was quite obvious to me.
    theduke1997

Re: a slight tilt to the right.

Not sure on a Honda but on a GP the amount of water in each of the footwells can make it tilt.

Comment

I believe the wells were dry at the time.
      theduke1997

Comment

Check your storage bins.:)
        Last edited by rbi; 09-04-2004, 11:45 AM.

Comment

I don't know about the Hondas but the new SeaDoo 3D has a natural list towards the side with the exhaust pipe.
          Any technology, sufficiently advanced, will appear as magic.

Comment

When the manufactures design these skis they overlook a very important point.

Most buyers carry their wallet in their left rear pocket. When they test drive the ski it rides perfectly level.

Once the buyer pays for the ski he is substantially lighter on the left side. It then should be no surprise that the ski now leans noticably to the right! :-@)

To make matters worse, as the price of skis has risen, this problem has become more pronounced!
            *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*
            Just because you are paranoid, it doesn't mean people aren't talking about you

Comment

I think your Honda is a Republican. It wants to be ridden in Yellowstone and all the other places the liberal tree-huggers want to keep us out of. :D

-ATR

Comment

THATS GOOD i THINK THE TREE HUGERS SHOULD GO LIVE IN THERE TREES AND LEAVE THE REAL PEOPLE ALONE YOU KNOW THE ONES THAT WORK FOR THERE MONEY (JUST WHAT i THINK)

Comment

I think using the term "tree hugger" sums up my thoughts on people of that type. I'm pretty sure they don't refer to themselves as "tree huggers". :D

Beautiful weekend and the first time out on the river today in 2005. There must be some term for the euphoric rush of the first time out...

-ATR

Comment

Working...
                  X