SBT Engine Install Experience - A+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SBT Engine Install Experience - A+

I recently repowered our 98 Kawasaki 1100ZXi with an engine from SBT. I couldn't be more pleased with the process and the results. SBT really has their act together. While the pricing was competitive with other pwc engine remanufacturers, they have so much more to offer. The Web site is packed with information and resorces - from pricing and availability to tech support, forums, and installation guides. Shipping couldn't have been easier. My new engine arrived quickly and safely packed. I just had to place my core back in the box and a prepaid packing slip was ready for me to slap on. They even included a color printout of the installation guide for my machine. Everyone I have talked with on the phone from SBT has been helpful and courteous. I would certainly use their services again and would recommend them to anyone.

As far as the work and skill required for the swap goes - it did take us some time, but mainly because we were being extra careful. The engine fits pretty tightly in the hull. Anyone with patience can do it. Just be sure to mark things and take note of how cables and hoses are routed so you can put things back the way you found them.
Working...
X