• Show
Clear All

• 94 Polaris SL750

94 Sl750
    20 to 30 hrs on SBT motor
    Single Galvanized trailer included
    Columbus, Georgia
    $2100.00

Its a 94 model that I bought online in 01 from one of the staff here at SBT. It had a brand new SBT engine in it, oil pump block off kit, 3 fuel pumps. It had carbs from an SL780 on it so they only have the one fuel line input into each one and the OP Vortex FA. I broke it in as per the instructions and have logged between 20 to 30hrs. since I bought it.

Mods I have done:
    1: Installed OP rideplate.
    2: Installed finger trigger in place of the thumb lever.

Other items I have done:
    1: Pulled oil tank, but will include it with the sale.
    2: Added a resistor in the CDI so the MFD oil indicator would show full.
    3: Pulled fuel tank and all fuel pumps and lines this past summer to clean and resetup with custom pump bracket and secured all lines with SS hose clamps.
    4: Installed an odyssey battery.
    5: New NGK plugs.

The ski has ran very well since I have had it. Its good for around 47 to 50 mph @ up to 6200 RPM. I have maintained it well and have kept it polished, waxed and covered since I have had it. The hull looks good, but does have some scratches and dings in it. The only problems I have had is the MFD faded but I repaired it. I also had a bad connection on its plug in connector but is fixed and works well now. It is currently winterized but I will prep it for a serious buyer that wants a test run.

I will be including my single galvanized trailer with it. I have a 2" coupler on it and will include the 1 7/8 that i took off of it. It does not have a wench on it. Tires are in good shape as well as the bearings.

My reason for selling is that I have a toddler and now one on the way and I dont have the time or money to run it or maintain it properly.

Please email me at carver1102@yahoo.com if you are interested. Put "sbt jetski" in the subject line.
    Last edited by williemon; 11-29-2004, 04:26 PM. Reason: Forgot to add an email address

Re: 94 Polaris SL750

Still for sale.

Comment

i'll be willing to give you $1,000 for the entire setup..... Not $2,100

Email me @ skooter81@aol.com if u r interested.

Thanks,
      Skooter
      Last edited by skooter; 01-08-2005, 12:37 AM. Reason: Offer

Comment

No thanks. Still for sale at $2100.00 or a good resonable offer.

Comment

Working...
        X