X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oil Warning Gpr“s 800-1200

Hi!!!!
    Question:
    GPR 800-1200 (2004 or 2005): The alarm of warning of oil. Checks the correct oil pumping towards the carburetors or simply checks the amount of oil in the deposit?

Ignites the alarm if oil is not entering the carburetors?

I have a GPR 800 2005 and I want to know if the alarm protects to me
    of the correct operation of the oil pumping.

Another:
    I have a 2005 GPR 800 (USA EDITION) I need to know if i have to seal the pump area (pump kit) for reduce cavitation or this problem is resolve in this year-model???

Thanks a lot...
    ArielARG

Re: Oil Warning Gpr“s 800-1200

ARIEL, the oil warning is only for the oil level in the tank, not a warning to show a malfunctioning oil system.
    The pump will still have to be sealed on the 05's also.
    www.ISLANDRACINGPERFORMANCE.com

www.ISLANDRACING.net

Comment

My advice is go to pre-mix. Then you won't have to worry about a malfunctioning oil pump. Just my two cents. :)
      Texas Team Yamaha<br />#519 Novice <br />Region 5<br /><br /><a href="http://texasteamyamaha.com" target="_blank">Texas Team Yamaha</a>

Comment

I disagree with Susan about getting rid of the oil injection on a brand new PWC.

Oil injectors almost never fail on newer watercraft. Don't belive me ? Ask any rental operator how many hours they put on their rental skis and how often the oil injection fails.

Oil injection gets a bad rap because alot of technicians cannot figure out what really caused a failure, so they blame it on the oil injection.
        Bill O'Neal <br>
        WCM
        <a href="http://www.watercraftmagic.com"

Comment

Working...
        X