This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SBT Con-rods

Do SBT sell rod kits alone? I would love to just buy one of their cranks but I think this would be a logistical impossibility as I'm in england.

Re: SBT Con-rods

No, nor would it do anyone but a crank maker any good.
    SBT Tech Support is here to help with your problems.
    We try to answer each question quickly and accurately.
    Please do not use Private Messaging for Tech Support, use the forums.

Comment

I can get you some con-rods! I've shipped to England before.

Chester

Comment

Hi chester, what rods are they and how much?

Technical support, I Am an engineer for the royal airforce with access to millions of pounds worth of machinery, I think we can mannage to match the performance of your plates with crank shaped recesses and a press. No offence meant, but you answered rather abruptly. Thanx all the same.:)

Comment

Why would it be any more difficult to ship a whole crank as opposed to just the rods? It would just be a bigger box, right? As long as you have an address to recieve the package at either UPS or FEDX will deliver to England.

As long as you're going to get indignet with tech support, why don't you go ahead and explain to the rest of us how and why it is morally and leagally right for you to use all that expensive Royal Airforce equipment for your own personal use?
          Any technology, sufficiently advanced, will appear as magic.

Comment

Well, where can I begin? Perhaps I worded my post incorrectly when I said it would be impossible to have a whole crank. What I really meant was, it would be alot more expensive what with the extra weight and sending in my old crank. And with regards to your other comment, I suppose if I can swallow working for a firm that is linked to a regeime that shamelesly assists what has possibly been the most discusting act of brutality since Hitlers plan to create the "Arian Race", and all in the name of oil, not to mention the imprisonment of innocent people being held WITHOUT CARGE in the name of the "new terrorist act" I guess I can live with the guilt of using an MOD press in my own time.

Comment

Geez............

massivetg, I smell a political post.

If you're so unhappy with the U.S. and you want to use Her Majesty's
              equipment for your PWC ,then why don't you machine your own dang connecting rods!!!

God Bless

Smokey Joe

Comment

So, basicilly, your just a cheap skate with no morals who, when he gets called on it, starts trying to throw the spotlight off himself by changing the subject.

And, before you start throwing Hitlers name around, perhaps you should look to your own Monarchy and ask yourself why the figurehead for your way of life wears the very symbol that many brave RAF pilots died to defeat.
                Any technology, sufficiently advanced, will appear as magic.

Comment

Closed, take the BS elsewhere.
                  SBT Tech Support is here to help with your problems.
                  We try to answer each question quickly and accurately.
                  Please do not use Private Messaging for Tech Support, use the forums.

Comment

Working...
                  X