2004 RXP leftover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2004 RXP leftover

well while at a local boat show on my break during rebuilding my ski.. I saw a 2004 RXP brand new leftover. I bought it for $8,900 before tax.. Im **** excited for this ski but have a question, I once read somewhere that they had a problem with some zip ties falling off the inside of the hull and causing the ski to sink. Should i fix this and where and what do i have to do?
    98 Seadoo XP L, 04 Seadoo RXP, 96 Seadoo HX HTTP://community.webshots.com/album/109056464fXgNkM

Re: 2004 RXP leftover

Lucky bastard! :D

Ask the dealer about it im sure they would know about the zip ties.

Comment

Originally posted by dontcare4urshyt
      well while at a local boat show on my break during rebuilding my ski.. I saw a 2004 RXP brand new leftover. I bought it for $8,900 before tax.. Im **** excited for this ski but have a question, I once read somewhere that they had a problem with some zip ties falling off the inside of the hull and causing the ski to sink. Should i fix this and where and what do i have to do?
      Hey dont........ Your gonna like that little guy. Quite a weight difference though. But the awsome power will amaze you. GET THE OPAS OFF IT NOW, BEFORE YOU GET TOSSED AT HIGH SPEED. MITE NOT FEEL SO GOOD. Bill O'neal has a real nice block off kit at good price.:) big
      IF YOU LIKE IT.......IT MUST BE GOOD

Comment

the zip ties in question secure the bailer lines to the thru hull fitting - you can use a worm clamp or something similar.

Item 44 is what I believe you are referring to http://69.60.104.141/cgi-bin/mivavm?...Code=SE04RXPHU

It would take a couple of things to go wrong for that to happen but I suppose anything is possible

Comment

thanks LBJ
          98 Seadoo XP L, 04 Seadoo RXP, 96 Seadoo HX HTTP://community.webshots.com/album/109056464fXgNkM

Comment

Working...
          X