95 Kawasaki zxi 900 Sweet ski

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 95 Kawasaki zxi 900 Sweet ski

I'm selling my 1995 kawasaki zxi 900. Its in sweet shape and comes with a yacht club single place trailer thats also in great shape. It has an R&D ride plate and intake grate, free style handlebars with new grips, and a complete motor job. I took it apart last season after it blew up. It has all new weisco pistons and porting done. I took the crank apart and trued it all up and welded the pins to the journals so it stays perfect. I took the oil pump off and put a block off plate on for safety. I only run amsoil red racing oil in it. I rod it all last summer and it has about 20 hours on it. Its very reliable now and in perfect shape. It was always kept inside a garage when stored and also comes with a cover. I looking to get 2650, but offers are welcome within reason. I live in New York and will send you a pic if you want. It also has NEVER been in salt water.

Re: 95 Kawasaki zxi 900 Sweet ski

Here's the best pic I have. If your intrested in seeing more i'll have to go take some.
    Attached Files

Comment

Still have it for sale, also forgot to mention it has boysen reeds in it. I need to sell it, purchased another project ski. Make me an offer.

Comment

Here's some more pic's from this year. Just got it out of my shop and started up for the first time this season. It ran so good I hate to see it go, but it needs a good home. I promise you won't be dissappointed. Best offer takes it.
        Attached Files

Comment

Do you still have it? Where in NY?

Comment

I'm located in Binghamton NY.

Comment

A person who took interest in it is coming to look at sometime soon, but i'm not sure how serious he is. I think he's looking more for a three seater, but nothing a done deal until the $$$$. Thanks

Comment

Working...
              X