2002 1100 Zxi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2002 1100 Zxi

I am looking at purchasing a 2002 Kawasaki 1100 zxi. I am looking for information or reveiws of this jet ski. Any one have any personal experiences with one of these. Are they a pretty good jet ski? Any Information would be helpful.

The seller is selling:
    2002 Kawasaki 1100zxi
    Trailer
    cover
    2 Life Jackets

He is asking 5200.00 for it. Is this a reasonable price? He said it has about 30 hours on it. He has only used it a few times.

Anyone know the top speed of this jet ski?
    I have the specs on this but no top speed given.

Thank you for any information you can give.

James

Re: 2002 1100 Zxi

The ski is very reliable, but the hull is horrible. Not a fun hull to ride at all.

$5200.00 is at least $2K more than I think it is worth.

See if you can find one with the STX type hull.
    Bill O'Neal <br>
    WCM
    <a href="http://www.watercraftmagic.com"

Comment

I'll disagree with Bill regarding the fun factor. I have a 98 ZXi that is very fun to ride, even before the ride modifications I did. I'm sure theres better out there, but if you find a good deal go for it.

I added worx sponsons and an extended steering nozzle to mine and made a night and day difference in the ride.

Check NADA guides for value.

Top stock speed is supposed to be around 57-58 mph. A little slow by today's standard, but fast enough for me :) .

Comment

I have to agree with RAT454. My 96 ZXi is fun to ride. When new, my riding buddy had a 96 XP. the XP was more "playful", the ZXi more stable in the lake chop. and the ZXi doesnt spray you in the face like the XP. Yes, it needs aftermarket sponsons, and some tweaks. but so do most skis out of the box. Bottom line, you'll have a blast with whatever you buy!!

Comment

Working...
        X