SBT Jetski Engines, Parts & Accessories

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    From
    Waterville, Washington

WINGS, and all others....

The point is he is posting this 1 1/2 years after the warranty expired. He should have taken care of it in the warranty period.

SBT would have been more than happy to replace it.

Scroll up and read BILL Os post, it explains it all.

From
    Vancouver, Wash

This has been going on FOR MORE THAN A YEAR!!!! Yes it was a little over a year ,when I brought it in! but not by much!!The dealer has tryed to get somewhere with these people!I HAVE BEEN PATIENT, up till now! This is why I am venting!!! I would be happy even if they gave me the parts,or even gave it to me at there cost, to fix the thing, with my machanic to do it. without warranty. I would be happy.I know for a fact if I rebuilt someones motor and they only got 10 hours on it, (this is me), I would make it right!

venting = wings

Dude, you are wrong here. Yes most of us have been screwed by one company or another. Hence why most of us build our own skis. The one year no fault warranty is a helluva deal, nobody else gives you that deal that I know of, so count your blessings.
    I think what he was saying about educating yourself on the subject is read more about your ski before you ride it. If I was fouling a lot of plugs, I'd know there was a problem.
    I feel your pain though, it sucks, but your time table was up. I'd hammer the dealership for it until they fixed it right. June 2001 to June 2002 was the warranty on the motor, its Jan 2004 now. Looks like the dealership screwed you, took your money, and tossed the blame on SBT so they don't have to deal with it.
    READ MY TYPING = THE DEALER SCREWED YOU OUT OF YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY.
    I recommend SBT to my buddies who don't want to modify their boats, why? Cause SBT stood beside me when another company was screwing me.
    Seems the dealers knew there was something wrong with that ski from the get go.
    Good luck and I hope you get your ski together, I really do.
    SHOOTER

From
    SBT

Actually Venting/SBTSUCKS does indeed=Wings. The IP is the same for both accounts.

This nonsense has gone on long enough, the bottom line has already been spelled out. This thread is closed and so are all of your fake accounts.
    SBT Tech Support is here to help with your problems.
    We try to answer each question quickly and accurately.
    Please do not use Private Messaging for Tech Support, use the forums.

From
    Vancouver, Wash

I CHANGED MY DISPLAYED NAME, BECAUSE THATS WHAT I AM DOING. YOU KNOW I COULD WALK INTO WALMART A YEAR AND A HALF LATER, AND BRING BACK A PRODUCT THAT DIDNT WORK FROM THEM, AND THEY WOULD HONOR THAT EXCHANGE. AND THAT I BOUGHT MY PRODUCT IN A FEW MONTHS AFTER THE WARRANTY WAS UP, AND 10 HOURS ON THE ENGINE? YOU TELL ME (HONESTLY) HOW WOULD YOU FEEL. ALL I GOT WAS THE RUN AROUND FOR THE OVER THE LAST YEAR. ALL IN FAITH THAT THEY WERE GOING TO MAKE IT RIGHT.

Thread Information