98 GP1200 GroupK triple pipe ski FOR SALE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 98 GP1200 GroupK triple pipe ski FOR SALE

1998 Yamaha GP1200, 63 hours on hull, Completely rebuilt ski over the winter with the following componants: GroupK Hammer engine (ported, assembled, and pressure tested by GroupK) New Wiseco hotrods crank (trued and welded by Star Racing) New Wiseco 84.5mm pistons, New Yamaha Reeds, 44mm Mikuni carbs rebuilt and jetted by GroupK, R&D Pro-lok flame arrestor, Riva Quick Rev CDI, Riva Primer, Riva oil injection block off plate, Tiny Tach, Dual Cooling, Island Racing prepped Solas J prop, New GroupK modded R&D Pro-Series ride plate, R&D Intake grate, Riva Billet trim tabs,UMI Billet driveline couplers, andNew Driveline damper. This was a stock ski that was taken to the max over the winter! Ski has less than 1 hour on all new setup and runs perfectly. Ski is more aggressive than what I wanted. If you like having to lean over the handlebars to take off and water running out of your eyes at top speed then by all means this is your ski. I also have the stock exhaust and parts that will go along with the ski.Photos available upon request I have $3500 in engine and carbs alone. This is not a rebuilt race ski, but a stock transformed ski. Fresh water only, never seen salt. Priced for quick sell at $4800. Buy now and beat up everyone on the lake next weekend.

vobra96@yahoo.com

Re: 98 GP1200 GroupK triple pipe ski FOR SALE

IF you were a little closer I'd meet you at the local lake and test drive it.
    If evrything checked out I'd write you a check :)

Comment

LOL, yeah that is quite a hike! Only thing that I need to fix is the gas gauge, dang warning light drives me nutts

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Working...
        X