polaris 2003 msx 140

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• polaris 2003 msx 140

03 msx direct injection 1200cc motor. ski is in excellent cond. low hours. was garage kept when not in use and factor cover was always on when being towed. only ran in lake erie and smaller lakes near cleveland. only minor scratches due to everyday riding. has matching blue waterproof polaris cover, boarding step installed by polaris dealer. This ski is excellant shape. It is a 3 passenger ski. It does not come with trailer it is sitting on. However their is a single place trailer that it will come with see other pics of it. Due to fiancial situations i must sell. I just bought this last month in ohio and brought this home in missouri. The ski is now located in Hillsboro, Mo 63050 just south of st.louis. This ski has 34 hours on it. Comes with cover and other trailer not the trailer it is sitting on. The only thing i notice on ski is the seat the person that sold it to me laid a tire on it and made a ring on the seat, but not bad may even come out. It also has after market 6 degree pump wedge. This ski is 140 horsepower, was told that it could do around 62-65 depending on how smooth or rough the water is. Ski must be picked up in 7 days. 5800.00 OBO email me at mymula1939@netscape.com for any info or pics thank you

Re: polaris 2003 msx 140

i am going to try a pic
    Attached Files

Comment

Re: polaris 2003 msx 140 price dropped

4900.00 trailer and cover comes with it email for better pics great ski

Comment

Working...
      X