Thoughts on F-12X

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoughts on F-12X

I am currently debating between ski's. I like the Honda Aquatrax F-12X. Can anyone that own this give me some feedback on it. Thanks.

Re: Thoughts on F-12X

Also does anyone know what the max boost is on the turbo? How much can the motor handle? If I end up getting this ski, I want to know how much potential it has.

Comment

You need to talk to NitroShark. He has done some amazing stuff with the Honda PWCs.

Nitro?

-Bill

Comment

the stock F12x-R12x makes 13 psi boost. I get 208hp with 18psi and my Sg1 kit.

I have a Stg3 F13x (1300cc) pushing 312hp with a large turbo and hand made intercooler. everythig from the injectors,ECM,rods,pistons,cams,vavles,head alot more i've changed to make that kind of Dyno tested power. not a internet guess as you see people toss around.

if i could only have one personal ski (i got 2) it would be the F12.

and i've had over 166hrs on my F13x. there very well built ski's

If i got to understand, Please don't bother to explain<br /><br /><a href="http://www.garrigans.com/topfuel/" target="_blank"></a>

Comment

Nitro, how much would it cost for your stage 1 kit? Is it pump gas safe? What kind of speeds did you see with this on a F12X?
          Paul

2001-Level 2 Ultra 150
          2002-1100STX DI
          2004-15F
          2002-30' Baja Outlaw

Comment

Speeds numbers is not my thing as its too subjective to conditions. I build the horsepower, which is measured on a engine dyno. But the Stg 1 Kit on a stock R12x will pull 68.3 @ 6820RPM and a F12X will do 65.4 @ 6610 RPM

Both, riding normal (no superman) and about 1/3 of a tank. Flat water, not glass.

All my Skis/Kits run on 92 pump gas..
            If i got to understand, Please don't bother to explain<br /><br /><a href="http://www.garrigans.com/topfuel/" target="_blank"></a>

Comment

Working...
            X